Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: HidePriceUntilCart text?

doconnell is offline Senior Member

Default HidePriceUntilCart text?

I could have sworn there used to be a string resource that would display a message if the Minimum Advertised Price (HidePriceUntilCart) option was selected for a particular product.

This way, instead of just returning an empty string,we could display a message like "See Price in Cart" (or they could leave that StringResource blank to have it display nothing).

Am I wrong that this exists someplace, or am I just not seeing the StringResource?

Thanks,
    Dan

doconnell is offline Senior Member

For now I just modified the XMLPackage to check the HIDEUNTILCART variable myself and display a message... however I'd have to apply it to all of my XMLPackages, so if someone knows of another [more correct] way, please let me know.

Jao is offline Senior Member

Well, as far as I can see it, I can't see it out of the box. But you can add section like this:
    Code:
    <xsl:if test="number(HidePriceUntilCart)=1">
    <xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:StringResource('CustomStringResourceTokenHere',$LocaleSetting)" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>
    </xsl:if>