Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Recurring Payment alternate Start Date

cbolton is offline Junior Member

Default Recurring Payment alternate Start Date

Hello,

We are using ASPDNSF with Authorize.Net ARB. We are heavily reliant on recurring payments, and we've had customers who have requested a start date other than "today" (ie they want to start recieving product in 2 weeks).

I saw in Authorize.Net Virtual Terminal that they support alternate start dates. Is there a way of doing this via ASPNDSF?

Thank you,
    Cory

cbolton is offline Junior Member

Default Version

I forgot to add, we are running version 8.012.

bradg is offline Junior Member

Bump. We need this functionality as well. Any thoughts?

jsimacek is offline Senior Member

This would be a modification to the source code, would you want the customer to specify the first "charge" date other than order date? I assume the actual first recurring charge date/amount is not the issue, rather charging the customer right away on order?
    Jan Simacek - Compunix, LLC
    AspDotNetStorefront trusted Devnet Partner and Reseller since 2005

AspDotNetStorefront Mods and Add-Ons at http://www.ecommercecartmods.com/
    - Searching, Filtering and Sorting (like cSearch, Dealer Locator, Price Ranges, Blog)
    - Reports (like Cart Abandonment and Net Sales)
    - Customer Experience (like Question/Answers)
    - Site and Data Management (like Entity Product Mapper, Bulk Updaters, Make/Model/Year filters)

bradg is offline Junior Member

We sell phone plans for different providers. Sometimes customers call in to renew their plans before their current plan has expired, or sometimes customers want to add a new plan to their account but don't want the service to start until a specific date.

I will be tackling this problem in a few weeks. Right now I'm busy setting up a bunch of affiliate tracking and commission reporting tools on the admin side.

I'll post my solution once I really tackle the problem.