Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Shipping Address: Filled automatically

Cmple is offline Junior Member

Default Shipping Address: Filled automatically

Hi,

I would like to know if it possible to remove (generally skipped automatically) from Address Book.

I have a customers who does drop ship from my site, and every time he must go to Address book then type new address then make it default.

I'm using One Page Checkout:
    It it possible to show customer Billing address in one column and No address in second. So he would be able to enter shipping address at checkout page.

At this time he sees a Billing and Shipping addresses filled and no option to change it.

I have tried to change AllowAddressChangeOnCheckoutShipping AppConfig to true, but it does not do anything.

Please let me know if it possible?

http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.co...-checkout.aspx

Thank you
    Andrey
    Last edited by Cmple; 12-02-2009 at 03:23 PM.

Cmple is offline Junior Member

Question Can you help me?

Hello?
    Can you help me?

Jao is offline Senior Member

Sorry for the delay. well, anyway, if the customer is registered, then the one page shipping panel should be automatically populated from from the database. If they're anonymous, then those fields are left empty. See if this clarifies the issue...
    Last edited by Mike The Last Boyscout; 12-10-2009 at 09:31 AM.