Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Exempt Product Discounts

dauckland is offline Junior Member

Default Exempt Product Discounts

I've searched through a few threads but I have not seen this specific issue addressed.
    My store is not only set up to sell products but it also accepts donations. I've set the donation product records up as Customer Enters Price = yes.
    I use discount coupons frequently. But I never want a discount applied to a donation product. Is there a way to exempt discounts on certain products out of the box or does it require custom programming?
    Dennis A

Dusty is offline Member

If your products are organized in such a way that your donation products are in some sort of a separate entity from your non-donation products, then you can explicate that your coupons only apply to the categories, genres, vectors ect. that contain no donation products.

Dusty
    ASPDotNetStorefront Staff