Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Modifying checkout pages/removing login

AWPWebmaster is offline Junior Member

Default Modifying checkout pages/removing login

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this...

There are two things I would like to be able to do and I'm not sure if I am able to do either with the software.

1. I want to remove the ability for customers to log into my store. I want to have only the anonymous login feature (customers would be required to give an e-mail, but no account, no password, etc. and no login option would be displayed throughout the site on any of the pages at the top, within the forms, etc.)

2. I want to edit the text on the checkout pages (I cannot figure out where that text is-- is it in a kit/package? Is it even modifiable?)

Thanks!

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Thanks for posting. This is the right venue for those two questions, yes.

1. You can absolutely do this, though it won't totally remove the login textboxes but your customers will have an option to checkout anonymously (with creating an account). We have instructions in our manual to do this.
    2. What particular text you want to change/edit in the checkout pages? Those are handled by String Resource, which you can edit via the admin page (Content -> String Resource Mgr).