Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: nunber of images in Swatch Images

droren is offline Junior Member

Default nunber of images in Swatch Images

Hi,
    Do I have any limit on the number of Swatch images? I want to display 8 images for some product.

Thanks

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

The software supports 10 images per product by default. You can upload those through the Multi-image Manager link on the Image tab in Product Manager.

droren is offline Junior Member

Hi Scott,
    Thanks for your prompt replay
    Does WSI support 10 images as well?

Jao is offline Senior Member

Well, as far as I know, WSI sets no limit at all. The one responsible for limiting the image display is the store itself.

Emissary is offline Member

Default 20 Colors to Display

I have just ran into a situation and wanted to know if anyone else has tackled this.
    I have some products now that have about 20 or so different colors/prints for particular products we are going to sell. I have configured them all using the mutli image editor, but the problem is that the swatch is now one long row of images and it pushes everything else that is on the right to now be further off the page.
    Is there a source code change that could perhaps cause the swatch to build itself with only 5 or 8 images across and all other images would be in rows underneath?

Thanks!