Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: vendor notification via FTP?

cartuser is offline Junior Member

Default vendor notification via FTP?

Is there a way without customization to send a flat file of an order to a drop shipper via FTP? Our drop shipper doesn't want to process email orders.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Not without some customization I'm afraid, no. If you have a developer to make those changes, it really shouldn't be that hard. They can use the built-in FTP functionality we use for uploading feeds like Googlebase.

cartuser is offline Junior Member

Thanks Scott! That's what I figured.
    Feature request then would be to allow for that as most drop-shippers I've worked with ask for or require some kind of FTP file.

(Altho I get it that most of the time that flat file they request is custom to them.)