Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Question about MultiImage.UseProductIconPics showing icon images

tommytl is offline Member

Default Question about MultiImage.UseProductIconPics showing icon images

I set MultiImage.UseProductIconPics to true and uploaded:

2 images in the "icon multi image manager"
    2 images in the "medium multi image manager"
    2 images in the "large multi image manager"

The product has no color option and 1 default variant. using v8.0.1.2

When I navigate to the product the icons do not show up. Instead of icons this image shows up for each /skins/skin_1/images/nopicture.gif. Upon a mouse rollover of each icon the images do swap so that part is working. Looking in the product icon folder, 2 icons are created (331_1_.jpg, and 331_2_.jpg) but they don't show up. only /skins/skin_1/images/nopicture.gif does..

Am I missing something??

Thanks in advanced!

Jao is offline Senior Member

This doesn't seem to appear on our end. I'm sure this has something to do with some of your AppConfig parameters. Could you please cite down those AppConfig parameter values relevant to multi-image? Also, did you enable the Zoomify?

tommytl is offline Member

For some reason it was not showing up for existing items.

Fixed it by deleting the icon images, updating the product page, uploading the icon images, then updating the product page again.

Thanks.