Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Integrating ASPDNSF to Everest Advanced ERP System

shimp is offline Junior Member

Default Integrating ASPDNSF to Everest Advanced ERP System

Is anyone using Everest Software (formerly Icode) for their backend?? I use Everest Advanced Vers. 5.25 and we have been using our own custom built website done in-house and we are now contimplating upgrading to ASPDNSF. Just wanting to see if anyone else has successfully integrated this these two products?

Thanks
    Jim

flyingpenguin is offline Junior Member

Anyone? I have a client interested in this as well...

Does ASPDNStorefront work well with Everest?

David

shimp is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by flyingpenguin View Post
    Anyone? I have a client interested in this as well...

Does ASPDNStorefront work well with Everest?

David
    Hi Penguin,

Did you ever find a product that connects ASPDNSF to Everest?

Jim

Rob is offline Senior Member

We have had a couple developers express interest in building this interface over the years, but none of them ever did it...

I'll check if our eBridge partner provides this i/f...
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

LisaVK is offline Junior Member

Default AspDotNetStorefront integration with Everest is possible using eBridge

Hi there, just wanted to chime in on this thread. Our new partner, eBridge, does in fact have integration to the Everest product line. If you would like you can contact eBridge directly through: http://www.ebridgesoft.com/webstore/...torefront.html or speak directly with our sales department at: (602) 490-0243 option 2 and we can get your information over to them.

We have had a previous forums post to announce the eBridge partnership. There is a ton of great information: http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...ad.php?t=20920

Just some of the features or advantages of the eBridge integration are:
    1) Automated seamless data exchange
    2) No duplicate data entry which minimizes errors
    3) Lower labor costs for additional data entry
    4) Improved date integrity
    5) Accounting system is always kept up to date
    6) Accounting system integration is supported
    7) Accounting system migration is also supported

Minimizing errors with seamless data exchange is an overwhelming positive, however, having a module that is supported, kept current and allows you the flexibility to grow your accounting package as your company grows is equally important. Just like AspDotNetStorefront, eBridge allows for the continued growth of your business!

Should you have additional questions please contact: sales@aspdotnetstorefront.com or call in to: (602) 490-0243 option 2

posuser is offline Junior Member

Default Migrating Everest to ASPDNSF

Hi Jim and David,

We're thinking of replacing Everest eCommerce with ASPDNSF and like to know your experience particularly the data synchronization between them. We've been using Everest Advanced ERP for about two years but eCommerce was never set up and used. We have Everest SDK licenses.

Thanks in advance
    Steve

matts8008 is offline Junior Member

I know this is an old thread, but we have successfully integrated ASPDNSF with Everest so it is possible. If anyone has any questions let me know as there are several ways to accomplish it and lots of hurdles.

okjones is offline Member

Default Everest

We are about to begin work on integrtating ASPDNSF with Everest. Any help and/or advice would be really appreciated. Would you have a few minutes to visit by phone?

Thanks,

Jody
    AllBibles.com

redrington is offline Junior Member

Default Everest to aspdotnetstorefront integration

Quote Originally Posted by matts8008 View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but we have successfully integrated ASPDNSF with Everest so it is possible. If anyone has any questions let me know as there are several ways to accomplish it and lots of hurdles.
    Any information on this would be great. e-mail rick.edrington@gmail.com