Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Topic/files

nihon is offline Senior Member

Default Topic/files

Hi guys how can i add files under the topic section .. i remember something like adding some html files in the skin folder then uploading this would appear under the files menu in the topics section .. i cant seem to get this to work .. any idea what the steps are as i forgot. thanks
    Version (Code/DB):
    AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.1.2.0/8.1.2.0

Jao is offline Senior Member

That's already built in. The RAD Editor has all the necessary tool for uploading or generating lines for objects, images, flash and others...

nihon is offline Senior Member

Thanks Joe .. yes that very cool..
    but what am after is the file part .. on the left side where you have the list of topics under the list you have a file. i remember to be able to create pages using this file .. how do we use this .. thanks
    Name:  Screen shot 2009-11-12 at 9.39.26 PM.png
Views: 86
Size:  10.3 KB
    Last edited by nihon; 11-12-2009 at 04:42 AM.
    Version (Code/DB):
    AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.1.2.0/8.1.2.0