Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Cybersource Live URL Change

htdev is offline Junior Member

Question Cybersource Live URL Change

You'll have to forgive the total noob questions here. I'm not up on this software and the person who was is no longer here. Background...

The client is using Cybersource as the gateway, we had ASPDNSF compile the Cybersource dll/module for us. The developer who is no longer here set everything up. Our client says that Cybersource has given them a new URL to use for transactions and I just want to make sure I'm doing this properly.

I found the CYBERSOURCE.LiveURL in appconfig parameters and I assume that I change that to the new one there.

Is that all that I have to do? Do I need to recompile or have it recompiled? Are there any other places to change the URL?

thanks...

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

I do not heard of this particular change from Cybersource. What version are you on? The Live Url is in appconfig: CYBERSOURCE.LiveURL parameter.

htdev is offline Junior Member

They told us they were decommissioning the server were were using and gave us a new URL to use. Just wanted to make sure I was changing the right things.

oh and we're on AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.1/8.0.1.1