Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Error CS1501

gast_k is offline Junior Member

Default Error CS1501

Hi,

I am working on a local version of my project and everything works fine.

I put this version on a server but when I try to access to the default page I have this error :

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compilation Error
    Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1501: No overload for method 'WSI' takes '1' arguments

Source Error:

Line 39: Customer thisCustomer = (HttpContext.Current.User as AspDotNetStorefrontPrincipal).ThisCustomer;
    Line 40: // we'll just explitictly pass the customer object itself
    Line 41: WSI IPXObject = new WSI(thisCustomer);
    Line 42: return DoItHelper(IPXObject, ref XmlInputRequestString);
    Line 43: }
    I checked if I had WSE 3.0 installed on the server.

Coul you please let me know if you have an idea about what I can do in order to fix it ?

Thanks

gast_k is offline Junior Member

Default Solution

Hi,

I fixed it thanks to an overwrite of all the .dll files of my project.

Thanks you