Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Phishing Update ...core.dll

diveloper is offline Member

Default Phishing Update ...core.dll

ML v8.012

I downloaded the Phishing Update v8.012 and followed "read me" directions in replacing the ...core.dll file in the root/bin folder.

Now my site is
    Server Error in '/' Application.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128.

What The Heck???!!!

So I replaced the file with the default file and my site is still out of commission....

Any Suggestions?

OK now my site is back up. Is it possible that I need to wait 10 minutes after replacing the ....core.dll file? I have the original core.dll file on-server now.

Jao is offline Senior Member

Nope, the update should work after applying it and resetting the site. There's no need for a specified time to activate it. In other words, the DLL uses a "Plug and Play" concept...

Thank you for that information.