Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Order Statistics

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

Default Order Statistics

We went live this past friday, I have a question about how the statistics work on the main page in the admin.

We only do AUTH on order completion, then we CAPTURE using WSI when we ship.

I've made up some numbers below to give an idea of the question.

How could total authorized for the week, month, year be less than the total captured for the week, month, year?

Code:
    Orders : Authorized State

Today = 15 for $2000
    This Week = 20 for $2400
    This Month = 20 for $2400
    This Year = 20 for $2400

Orders : CAPTURED State

Today = 48 for $3500
    This Week = $3600
    This Month = $3600
    This Year = $3600

Jao is offline Senior Member

Well, as far as I can see, Order Statistics panel is directly connected to the Orders table. So, regardless of where the changing of the Transaction state happened, the destination is the same; Therefore, even if the Transaction State is Authorized, once Captured it will be added to the Captured Orders. If you think, there's something wrong, please feel free to let me know.

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

I've found the problem. We process some order using phone order entry and us the purchase order type. THe PO is not in an "AUTHORIZED" state so they arent factoring into those totals.