Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Questions about Images Mapping

Dbennett4995 is offline Member

Question Questions about Images Mapping

I am currently using v.7.x When Uploading products using the excel template for product imports, the images that I specify for each new product are not coming up within the ImageFilenameOverride Textbox nor are the images being displayed. I do have the ImageFilenameOverride App Config enabled, the images are called correctly, and they have already been ftp'd to the corresponding /images/product/icon ; medium, large, etc. Any suggestions?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

What's the exact four digit version (e.g. 7.0.2.5) you're on? So you are saying that the Image filename Override specified on the excel import file were not stored/retrieved in the ImageFilenaeOverride field in the product manager's page in the admin, or it's there but the image was not displaying?

Dbennett4995 is offline Member

We are on v.7.1.0.0 , and you are exactly right. The ImageFilenameOverride field is not being filled in and there are no images being displayed for those newly imported products.

Jao is offline Senior Member

Please submit a support incident ticket. One of our technical support engineers should provide you the update. Please provide your order number for verification purpose and this forums post URL for their review.