Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Quantity discount table for each variant

nerazz08 is offline Junior Member

Default Quantity discount table for each variant

Is there a way to set quantity discount table for each variant, the current quantity discount set to all variants of a product?

Thanks!

nerazz08 is offline Junior Member

Opps, no one have answer for my question? ASPDNSF Staffs, where are you ?

It's very important for me, and i think it's not too strange, each variant of a product can use a discount table, different to other variants.

storedeveloper is offline Member

Yes, you can set different quantity discount for each variant, for this you have to customize the store. For further information you can contact at info@silexsoftwares.com .

Thanks

Jao is offline Senior Member

I'm afraid but the current lowest level for Quantity Discount application is on the Product level, therefore, if the product level has the quantity discount table assigned to it, the underlying variants of that product will inherit the same table. If you wish to have the Variant to have its unique set of quantity discount table, this would entail modification on the database and on the source itself.