Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Missing Page In Back Office

DotNetDevelopments is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Missing Page In Back Office

In the back office we could make products with multiple variants as shown on this page:
    http://www.e-tradecounter.co.uk/p-13...ar-heater.aspx

The variant has two parts to it. The colour and then the kw. This changes the SKU as such.

However in version 8 we can no longer do this. The link in the back office no is a dead link and takes the user to a 404 page
    The link (button) is shown in the screen shot.

I checked for the file manually and found it is not there. The button is linking to:
    Custom/ProductOptions/generateProductOptionCombinations.aspx?productid=7 61

however I can not find the custom folder. It would seem these files were removed in the update. Should they be there? How can I get them back? Who would I need to contact?

Thanks for your time and help.

Edit: We have found the file however we get an error when we try and access the page
    CS0103: The name 'DB' does not exist in the current context

The line in question causing the error is
    using (IDataReader drAllOptions = DB.GetRS("SELECT productOptionId, parentProductOptionId FROM Custom_ProductOption WHERE ProductId=" + DB.SQuote(productId) + " AND parentProductOptionId <> 0 ORDER BY parentProductOptionId"))

Any help on this? Thanks. (The error is in the C# as shown)
    Last edited by DotNetDevelopments; 10-28-2009 at 06:15 AM. Reason: progress
    =====
    Version (Code/DB): AspDotNetStorefront MSx 9.1.0.1/9.1.0.0
    Execution Mode: 64 Bit
    Dot Net Developments - E-commerce By Experience

Jao is offline Senior Member

I'm afraid it's not out of the box on ML8011. You probably did a customization project on that version. You will then need to review your customization documentation if you have one or you may talk this over with your developer...