Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: My difficult situation with color, size and price

nerazz08 is offline Junior Member

Default My difficult situation with color, size and price

I have some products, each of them has more than 1 size, color to lists on 2 dropdownlists to select (set in tab Attribute in Variant page). But I want the price depend on color & size. How to do that, now, with a product, for all color, all size, the price is same?.

Thanks.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

You're going to use a price delta on each size/color attributes. We have actually directions in our KB to do this.

nerazz08 is offline Junior Member

hmm, thanks alfred. I've known about this delta. But i think it's not useful when the price depends on both size & color. With same color, maybe the price is different for each size, and with same size, maybe price depends on color. How can I put delta on this situation?

And, 1 more question, it's important for me. Can I varying shipping costs for different sizes & colors (I'm using Use Individual Item Shipping Costs). My client wants the shipping price depends on size & color. Is there a solution?

Thanks!

Jao is offline Senior Member

It's not available out of the box. The Individual Item Shipping Costs only filters the Variant, although, the Color and Size is a variant, the shipping cost doesn't filter the matrix generated, but with customization on the code plus addition columns on the Inventory, this is very possible...