Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Free Shipping over $X.XX only for domestic orders?

hock2k5 is offline Junior Member

Default Free Shipping over $X.XX only for domestic orders?

Hello,

Does anyone know how/or if I can setup the free shipping to only work on the US 48 contiguous states rather then World Wide?

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
    -Adam

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

The FreeShippingThreshold appconfig works across the board, but if you're not using RTShipping options we might be able to find a workaround for that using the 'State Mapping', otherwise you'll have to customize the source.

hock2k5 is offline Junior Member

I was strictly flat-rate shipping, however I changed it to RTS, having added the In-Store pickup option, but basically renamed it so it displays as our standard flat rate shipping option, that way we can charge the carriers rates for express orders or AK, HI, or international orders.

I do have the source code.

Upscale_Automotive is offline Senior Member

Use UPS Three Day Select as your Free Shipping method. It only applies to the lower 48 IIRC. You can then use ground as a regular method. Only drawback is ground will appear as an option alongside free when a lower 48 customer checks out.