Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Where is the ProductSpecs.cs?

HomeIndoor is offline Member

Default Where is the ProductSpecs.cs?

I have looked in every nick and cranny but can not seem to find
    where is the ProductSpecs.cs file.

Is this a file that I have to compile? Could it be renamed to something els?

Any advise would be helpfull.

Thanks in advance

Jao is offline Senior Member

There's no class by that name. You might be referring to the ProductSpecFile.cs. ProductSpecs, however, is a method under the XSLTExtensionBase.cs class.

Default question

I am refering to the following article

http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...highlight=Spec

where it says it says on the bottom

"If you're using v.8.x, the ProductSpecFile.cs should be inside the ASPDNSFCore. It's in the ASPDNSFCommon for v.7.x. Yes, you simply replace the .htm with .pdf on the FindIDFile method. Manually place the PDF file in the root folder afterward. Then specify the complete filename of the PDF on the SpecTitle and SpecCall fields under the Options tab of the Product Management page. It should display similar to this image."

I am running version 7 and want to make those suggested changed.

thank you in advance

Jao is offline Senior Member

Yes, I stated there ProductSpecFile.cs not ProductSpecs.cs. Anyway, ProductSpecFile.cs should be on the ASPDNSFCommon folder if you have the source code...

Thumbs up thank you

thanks for the heads up.