Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Google Checkout sees UPS Ground as free

bblankenship78 is offline Junior Member

Default Google Checkout sees UPS Ground as free

When someone uses google checkout from my site, it shows UPS ground as free. When someone checks out using Paypal or my site, the shipping charges are correct. I am running version AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2.

I have ShippingMethodIDIfFreeShippingIsOn set to 14, which is UPS Ground. If I don't set this, Google Checkout does see the correct shipping amount but I cannot process free shipping coupons.
    Last edited by bblankenship78; 10-23-2009 at 07:29 PM.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

If you are using FreeShippingThreshold and the order total reaches that value, the shipping method/s provided under ShippingMethodIDIfFreeShippingIsOn should show up as FREE. If that isn't the case, please submit a ticket to support with this thread and will take a look. thanks