Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Order By Item Number

ram is offline Senior Member

Default Order By Item Number

Does AspDotNetStoreFront have the order by item number feature like the customer just has to enter the item number and quantity, and click on add to cart? Let me know. Thanks.

Something like this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Jao is offline Senior Member

This behavior is not present out of the box; however, it doesn't mean you couldn't apply it. ASPDNSF was designed to be flexible to meet everyone's business requirements. This could be achieved by doing some customization on the code. Anyway, you could also try using the entity.tableorderform.xml.config as the Display XMLPackage format for the category.

the tableorderform.xml won't work. How can I create a page like the image I attached? Could you help me?

Could someone tell me how to create an order by item page?