Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Uploading Images on Topics/News

BloomerBeak is offline Member

Question Uploading Images on Topics/News

Hello.

I have a problem with our live site's Image Manager during adding/updating topics and news. The "Upload Image" tab is disable so I can't upload an image. Also, on the "Browse Files" tab, there's nothing displayed on the left side, where there's supposed to be a directory. So there's no way that I can insert an image without directly writing the code.

What's weird is that on my local, the Image Manager is perfectly working.

I'm using version 8 and the site is licensed.

Is there an AppConfig Parameter that does this problem? Or is it safe to say that this is a server problem, or permission issues of the site? Any idea is very much appreciated, since I couldn't find anything on the web about this.

Thank you very much.
    ***Melay***
    Web Developer
    Philippines

Jao is offline Senior Member

Perhaps this link could lend you a hand: Editor

BloomerBeak is offline Member

Thank you very much, Sir Jao. It really helped.
    ***Melay***
    Web Developer
    Philippines

jasoncbarlow@gmail.com is offline Junior Member

Smile thank you

this really worked perfectly.... Not I don't have to ftp the file after upgrading to the new version of ASPDNSF

skidders is offline Junior Member

Default Image Uploader

Hi all,

We have aspdotnetstorefront ML and now wish to allow our customers to be able to submit artwork to us (not to the site for general display) from the product page. Is this a possibility??

Thanks in advance