Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Question about Call to Order Prompt Showing

cksite is offline Senior Member

Default Question about Call to Order Prompt Showing

AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2

We have a product set for "Call to Order", and the prompt "Call to Order" does not appear in place of the Add to Cart button as described. It's just blank, in all XML packages.

There are no string resources or app configs that contain "Call to Order" either. Where do we make the change necessary to make "Call to Order" appear when expected?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

That's working! Make sure you are setting 'Is Call To Order' to Yes in the product manager's page in the admin, and the common.cs.67 is not blank in the string resource mgr.

cksite is offline Senior Member

Yes, my settings were as you directed. I discovered additionally that Show Buy Button" must be set for yes as well. That did the trick.
    Thank you for your help, it put me on the right path knowing that the function was working for others!