Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Way to markup product cost and display in Price Field

Dbennett4995 is offline Member

Question Way to markup product cost and display in Price Field

Is there any built-in feature which I could provide a markup percent which would be applied to all products with a cost and that number would be display in the price field?

Jao is offline Senior Member

I don't exactly understand what you mean. Are you referring to a discount? Please feel free to clarify if I'm way off course...

Dbennett4995 is offline Member

I was wondering if I was to upload bulk products with the regular price field empty and only the Cost field entered if after uploading the regular price could be generated somehow by using the cost and multiplying it times a percentage. I just realized that I can just make a rule in my excel import file to generate this price before importing. Our product software allows us to export all of the products and their info but only without a calculated price. Solved