Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Stackable Coupons

supert is offline Junior Member

Default Stackable Coupons

Hello,
    Does anyone know if coupons can be made stackable or UNstackable in ASP.NET Storefront?

When I actually try to use the coupons I have created, it doesn't appear that they can be stacked and I was just wondering if there was an option to.

Thanks!

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Can you elaborate this a bit, please? As per my understanding on the question, once COUPONS were created and used, their records were kept in Configuration Menu, Pricing and Promotions → Coupons page in the admin.

supert is offline Junior Member

Hi Alfred,

I'm interested in knowing if there is an option for customers to apply multiple coupons to the checkout.

For example:
    Coupon 1) 15% Off Blue Widgets
    Coupon 2) 10% Off Whole Order

I would imagine that many people try to use both coupons, I tried to apply both, but it only seems like one. I'm just curious as to the options available for this.

Can John Doe add a Blue Widget and Red Widget into the cart and apply Coupon 1 which will take 15% off Blue Widget? Then, apply Coupon 2 on top of that to get an additional 10% off Blue Widget and also 10% off Red Widget.

Just wondering if there is an option to stack coupons. Thanks!

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Not 'out of the box', no, the shopping cart will only accept 1 coupon per order.