Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Phone Order Currency problem

nihon is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Phone Order Currency problem

Hi Am having a problem with the phone order.
    When i login to a client using phone order the price is showing in AUD which is not the default currency..(mylocal is en-GB GBP) How can i change the currency in the phone order pages..
    I made sure the client in using the en-GB local and not the en-AU local and i still get the same problem..

thank you
    Version (Code/DB):
    AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.1.2.0/8.1.2.0

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Do you have multiple currencies enabled? Did you try this with another customer and see if what currency is applied? You mentioned that you've made sure that the customer is using en-GB, would that meant, you actually go to the customer's account page as shown in the image below?

Name:  locale.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  31.2 KB

nihon is offline Senior Member

Hi Alfred, long time not speak .. thanks for your reply .
    Yes i have gone to the customer page and made sure its en-GB .. but still no luck
    What i had to do is go in the DB and update the tables from there ..
    Would this problem only be happening on my system?
    Thanking you in advanced ..
    Version (Code/DB):
    AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.1.2.0/8.1.2.0

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear from you again.

You are the only one I've heard having this kind of problem, yes. Could you do a reset cache in the admin, or perhaps clear the browser's cookies? It was more likely a caching issue to me. If that doesn't changed, send this to support so will take a look.