Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Admin Users

mrb398 is offline Junior Member

Default Admin Users

A company I used to work for has requested I do some side work for them, which mainly involves modifying and maintaining this complex shopping cart system.

First things first, the guy who installed the cart is gone, and no one has a login. I tried the default login (admin@aspdotnetstorefront.com, Pass: Admin$11) but it isn't valid.

Where are admin credentials stored so I can code myself in?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

There are directions for manually resetting admin passwords here.

You'll need to look in the DB to find the current admin user account and change the password for that account so you can get in and create your own account.

virtualtap is offline Senior Member

I have set up a new development site, when I go to login to admin it just goes to a white screen and then goes back to login. I have tried resetting the password. I have deleted all files re uploaded, redone the DB several time. The problem persists

Any one have any idea what the problem could be? It is driving crazy.

thanks
    MSX

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

virtualtap is offline Senior Member

Thanks, My server time was off, I changed and reset IIS
    MSX