Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Style for Check payment

Richnyc30 is offline Senior Member

Default Style for Check payment

http://www.xxx.com/orderconfirmation...od=CHECKBYMAIL

This screen used .ProductNameTex style. How can I change this to another style.
    I saw the Topic has CSS pull down. Where are these styles coming from and can I change the folder?

DanV is offline Ursus arctos horribilis

You would have to do some mods to apply a different stylesheet based on payment type. The CSS that you see in the RADEditor comes from the stylesheet defined in RadControls\Editor\ConfigFile.xml

Default CSS file

Which CSS files are used by the checkout pages?

Jao is offline Senior Member

Well, most of the CSS elements used for most of the pages were defined under the {root}/skins/Skin_#/style.css. What specific element are you trying to modify? A screen shot would be helpful also. Let's start from here...
    Last edited by Jao; 10-14-2009 at 06:45 AM.

Default Don't mind modifing system, but ...

With the next update we should have a list of what files can be replaced onto the update. Thanks to the forums all knds of little things are being added to the code in odd places.
    I even have file compare programs, but I still need to know from the programmers.