Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Full receipt in email

bchristensen is offline Junior Member

Default Full receipt in email

I must be missing something, because the 2 notification.receipt.xml.config files, when selected for Order Admin Notifications, do not display the receipt detail in the email. One shows a link to the receipt, the other an empty table.

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

You're not missing anything, the order notification email simply sends a link to the real receipt. I changed my order notification xml package to be the same as the customer receipt.

bchristensen is offline Junior Member

Default Order Receipt doesn't display

That's what I did... set the New Order Notifications XML Package = notification.receipt.xml.config (and receipt1). Neither one displays a receipt in the email body.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

That's strange. Does the site have customizations? What version of the software you're running?