Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Single select check box

joebio is offline Junior Member

Post Single select check box

Hi guys,
    Is there a way to show a single select check box instead of radio button or multiple select check box (for the kit products option)?

Thanks for the answer !
    Joe

Jao is offline Senior Member

Single selection check box won't work on a panel or group control, unless you separate them on their own container, which is not good programming though, bypassing the theory that radio button was intended for single selection and check box for multiple. If I got it wrong, please feel free to clarify.

joebio is offline Junior Member

Default Single select check box

Hi Jao,
    It is actually for design purpose, not programming approach. I just feel that radio button gives you "alternative value" instead of "extra value" to the base product.

That is fine, I will just work around that.
    Thanks again for the answer.

Joe