Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: AppConfigs Keep Resetting

zaffer is offline Member

Default AppConfigs Keep Resetting

In my appconfigs I have a particular email address entered but every morning i keep finding that the email has been reset to an alternative one that won't receive email due to our networks spam filter.

Any ideas why this is happening and how I can stop it?

Cheers!!

Jao is offline Senior Member

Did you verify if someone had inadvertently alter your AppConfig? Store doesn't have any code to alter such AppConfig via source code. Someone with Admin or SuperAdmin account or with access to your database could have changed it.

zaffer is offline Member

would be nice if it was as simple as that except i'm the only one with access to the back-end..

I thought it might be a SQL query that I kick off nightly to update the stock levels with our external db system. it only touches, product, prodsec, section, cat, prodcat, and productvariant tables though...