Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: ComponentArt:Menu with Images

bhmstuff is offline Junior Member

Default ComponentArt:Menu with Images

Hey Everyone...
    I am trying to get the component art menu working with images instead of text. I've got my template just about finished and this is really the last major hurdle. Here's a link to the site (as of now):

http://www.gotomattress.com/default.aspx?skinid=9

Here's the code for the menu, but I have absolutely now idea how to change the below code to get the sub-menu items to show below the images in the main nav. Any and all information / help will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

<ComponentArt:Menu id="PageMenu"
    ClientScriptLocation="skins/componentart_webui_client/"
    ImagesBaseUrl="skins/skin_9/images/"
    ScrollingEnabled="true"
    ScrollUpLookId="ScrollUpItemLook"
    ScrollDownLookId="ScrollDownItemLook"
    Orientation="horizontal"
    CssClass="TopMenuGroup"
    DefaultGroupCssClass="MenuGroup"
    DefaultItemLookID="DefaultItemLook"
    DefaultGroupItemSpacing="1"
    ExpandDelay="0"
    ExpandDuration="0"
    ExpandSlide="None"
    ExpandTransition="None"
    CascadeCollapse="false"
    CollapseDelay="0"
    CollapseSlide="None"
    CollapseTransition="None"
    EnableViewState="false"
    runat="server">
    <ItemLooks>
    <ComponentArt:ItemLook LookId="DefaultItemLook" HoverCssClass="MenuItemHover" LabelPaddingTop="2px" ActiveCssClass="MenuItemDown" LabelPaddingRight="15px" LabelPaddingBottom="2px" ExpandedCssClass="MenuItemDown" LabelPaddingLeft="5px" CssClass="MenuItem" />
    <ComponentArt:ItemLook LookId="TopItemLook" CssClass="TopMenuItem" HoverCssClass="TopMenuItemHover" LabelPaddingLeft="4" LabelPaddingRight="4" LabelPaddingTop="2" LabelPaddingBottom="2" />
    <ComponentArt:ItemLook LookId="ScrollUpItemLook" ImageUrl="scroll_up.gif" ImageWidth="15" ImageHeight="13" CssClass="ScrollItem" HoverCssClass="ScrollItemH" ActiveCssClass="ScrollItemA" />
    <ComponentArt:ItemLook LookId="ScrollDownItemLook" ImageUrl="scroll_down.gif" ImageWidth="15" ImageHeight="13" CssClass="ScrollItem" HoverCssClass="ScrollItemH" ActiveCssClass="ScrollItemA" />
    <ComponentArt:ItemLook LookId="BreakItem" ImageUrl="break.gif" ImageHeight="1" ImageWidth="100%" />
    </ItemLooks>
    </ComponentArt:Menu>

bhmstuff is offline Junior Member

Looking to finalize my site, so giving this thread a good ol' fashioned BUMP!