Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Product Page Font Color

tehchieftain is offline Junior Member

Default Product Page Font Color

I have formatted skin_1 and the black font on the product page is very hard to read with my current background. I have tried formatting the style.css file to change the font color of the product name, description, sku, price, everything to be more readable, but without much success.

I have been able to change a few parts such as the Price by using the appconfig but I have had no luck with the product name/description.

Anyone else have problems with this?
    I have tried searching every section of the forum for an answer before posting.

Dbennett4995 is offline Member

I'm having the same problems. Just like you, my changes to the style.css did not affect anything. Most importantly I need to increase the font-size of the Price. I couldn't find any appconfigs relating to text size for the pricing. What was the one you found?

Jao is offline Senior Member

Could you please tell me what XML package you're on?

tom is offline Junior Member

Exclamation

I am also having the same issue, but with text within any topics. I don't believe XML packages apply to Topics.

Within the topic editor, the font changes properly when the CSS style is selected but upon updating the topic and checking how the change looks from the front-end, it's as though the style was never applied.

I have noticed that none of the CSS styles listed in the editor are in the stylesheet "style.css" but are listed in "phonestyle.css". If I copy the desired class from phonestyle to style.css, then the front-end shows the text properly formatted. Should I just copy all the classes into style.css and be done with it or is there something automated that should be happening that isn't?

What's the value of the following section under the {root}/RadControls/ConfigFile.xml?

Code:
    	<property name="CssFiles">		
    		<item></item>
    	</property>

Like the example you've shown, the <item> tag in my config file is also blank.

I tried specifying the path t (root/skins/skin_1) and all the available styles in the CSS dropdown menu within the editor. It's clear that I'm not understanding something....
    -- Tom

You'll need to use a relative path, like so:
    Code:
    ~/skins/Skin_1
    See if that works for you...

Hi Jao;

I changed it to the relative path (using the '~' character, as you stated) and no dice; same issue.
    -- Tom