Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Select Shipping Address

Bortiquai is offline Junior Member

Default Select Shipping Address

Using ML/Express 8.0.1.2, If you have several shipping addresses in your Address Book, the one that is the "Primary" address with be the ship to address for the order? Is there a way to prompt to select which address to use during checkout if the address book contains more than one address?

sohan is offline Member

Default Shipping

This is exactly what I am looking for. Is there anyone who can guide us?

Your reply is really appreciated.

Dusty is offline Member

Setting the AllowAddressChangeOnCheckoutShipping AppConfig to true will achieve the functionality you're looking for.

Dusty
    ASPDotNetStorefront Staff

smoreo is offline Member

Question

Hi, i am wondering if there is a way to make the "add new address" option the default, so the RTshipping method doesn’t get called until we are sure of the address the customer wants to use. I run a very high traffic site and need to have as few calls as possible.

bradfo83 is offline Junior Member

Hi,

I am assuming that "AllowAddressChangeOnCheckoutShipping" is not available in AspDotNetStorefront ML 7.0.0.7/07.00.07 for DNN? I cannot seem to find this AppConfig setting... I essentially want to make it so that customers MUST review their shipping/billing address in the checkout process. Currently it will just skip that step.

bradfo83 is offline Junior Member

Default Anyone out there?

Hi,

I have not heard any response yet. Does anyone know the answer to my above question?

Thanks!

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Unfortunately, my ML/DNN 7.0.0.7 version won't run on my machine any more. That's a very old version already which won't run on ASP.NET 3.5 framework. Thus, I can't verify if that feature is existing.