Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: How to strike out MSRP or Regular Price

HomeIndoor is offline Member

Question How to strike out MSRP or Regular Price

I would like to strike out the MSRP or the Regular price.

I understand I need to add the following line

text-decoration: line-through;

but not sure where on the stile.css sheet it should go.

I tried editing pricewas on all.css, but that did not work also.

Also

Where on this style.css do I control the size of the sale price and also the size of the product description.

Thank you in advance

HomeIndoor is offline Member

Cool My description example

This is an example of one of the descriptions that I received from my distributor. As you can see there is no font size or font description.

Alsons 425 2010 European-Style Five-Spray/Massage Hand Shower, Brilliance Polished Brass<BR><BR>Alsons 425 2010 European-Style Five-Spray/Massage Hand Shower Features:<BR>• Trickle setting for shampoo/soap-up<BR>• Elegant European design<BR>• Easy-turn spray dial<BR>• Brilliance® Pol. Brass (425 2010 PK)<BR><BR>Alsons 425 2010 European-Style Five-Spray/Massage Hand Shower Spray Selections:<BR>• Fast Massage<BR>• Slow Massage<BR>• Full Spray with Massage<BR>• Full Spray<BR>• Trickle<BR><BR>* Image shown may vary by color, finish or material <H6>Product Details and Features <UL class="details"><LI>Manufacturer and Model: <B>Alsons 425 2010</B><LI>Color: <B>Brilliance Polished Brass</B><LI>UPC: <B>080776002392</B></LI></UL>

The following is what this will all look like after submitting this information using the product feed.

Alsons 425 2010 European-Style Five-Spray/Massage Hand Shower, Brilliance Polished Brass

Alsons 425 2010 European-Style Five-Spray/Massage Hand Shower Features:
    • Trickle setting for shampoo/soap-up
    • Elegant European design
    • Easy-turn spray dial
    • Brilliance® Pol. Brass (425 2010 PK)

Alsons 425 2010 European-Style Five-Spray/Massage Hand Shower Spray Selections:
    • Fast Massage
    • Slow Massage
    • Full Spray with Massage
    • Full Spray
    • Trickle

* Image shown may vary by color, finish or material Product Details and FeaturesManufacturer and Model: Alsons 425 2010
    Color: Brilliance Polished Brass
    UPC: 080776002392

How can I set a predetermined font size for the product description area. As you can see everything is neatly arraigned but the font appears to small on the site. Yes I could go through the rad control panel, but I have over 45000 items.

Any advise would be helpfull.

Thanks

Tek7 is offline Senior Member

Add the following to the style.css
    .RegularPrice {text-decoration:line-through;}

amanukian@gmail.com is offline Member

I am not sure if I would do it on style.css level, unless ALL your products are always on sale. If that's not the case and some products will be at regular price, using formatting on style level you will have a product with the regular price with strike with no sale price specified.
    It appears that you will have to do lots of formatting so I would do it on XML package level (product or category). Here is sample of my code from xml package
    <strike>
    <xsl:value-of select="format-number ($RegularPrice,'#0.00')" />
    </strike>
    RMan