Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: PHP Page

ram is offline Senior Member

Default PHP Page

I'm trying to install LiveZilla free live chat software but having trouble opening the index.php page. The html page opens but the php page doesn't. Could someone help me? Thanks.

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

Silly question, but does your host have php installed?

Jao is offline Senior Member

Launch your IIS. Under the Virtual Directory tab, click the Configuration. Application Configuration dialog box will open, then add the PHP extenstion on the mapping list.

This reference guide could be helpful also: Configuring PHP on Microsoft IIS

That's it...
    Last edited by Jao; 10-02-2009 at 08:33 AM.

What should I give in the Executable field?

Jao is offline Senior Member

You will have to download the PHP API (.dll) from the link I've stated and placed it inside C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\. Without that file that extension won't work.

I was able to make it work in one server but how do I configure the same settings in a windows web server 2008 using IIS 6.0? All the settings are different there.
    Last edited by ram; 10-05-2009 at 08:29 AM.

DanV is offline Ursus arctos horribilis

This really doesn't have anything to do with our software... We aren't PHP-based nor did we write the chat software You might be better off asking in the LiveZilla or PHP forums.