Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Step images in cart are displayed in English only

lynnjwalker is offline Junior Member

Default Step images in cart are displayed in English only

We have created spanish language versions of the five step images that appear in the cart, and named them step_1.es-MX.gif and placed them in the skins/image directory. They aren't displayed. I've looked at the code for one of the pages involved, checkoutpayment.aspx.cs and found that the code points specifically to the english language version of the images:

checkoutheadergraphic.ImageUrl = AppLogic.LocateImageURL("skins/skin_" + SkinID.ToString() + "/images/step_3.gif");

How would I modify this code to select the image based on locale?

Thank you for your time.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

When I checked that out on my local copy, I've seen the same line as well and the image was changing fine when I switched locale. What version are you using? The LocateImageURL() method already has the function which tries to resolve the image to the proper locale the customer is using.
    Last edited by ASPAlfred; 09-30-2009 at 11:42 PM.