Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Multiple currencies

peter_tls is offline Junior Member

Question Multiple currencies

Hi,

I wounder if it is possible to view the price in more than one currency. I have read the manual but I am a little bit confused.

For example we want to show the price both in EUR and SEK. I understand that it is possible to view the price in every local currency that we set up in the currency-settings. But we need the customer possibility not only to transform the price to local currency, but also to purchase the product in (for example EUR and CH).

Is this possible?

/Pe

deanfp is offline Senior Member

Having the same problem. We have GB, US and EU set up but only the GB £ is displayed. Would be beneficial as 30% of our customers are non UK

deanfp is offline Senior Member

Finally got it to work.