Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: OrderedProductManufacturerPartNumber not populated

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

Default OrderedProductManufacturerPartNumber not populated

Im not sure why this is happening, but on some records the manufacturer part number is not being returned in the xml

[CODE]
    <OrderedProductManufacturerPartNumber />
    [/CODE

rather than

Code:
    <OrderedProductManufacturerPartNumber>631843200403</OrderedProductManufacturerPartNumber>
    The MPN is there in the database, I can see it in the admin. It just doesnt get returned in the NewOrders WSI call.

The odd thing is its random, some products the MPN comes over fine while others it doesnt.

I should add, im on version 8.0.1.2 and i've seen this post

http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...urerPartNumber

None of my products have MPN, just my variants. However, some of them work in WSI and others don't. I havent found any particular reason as to which works and which doesnt.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Please send this to support so we can take a look further. Make sure to reference this thread so we do not have to ask you again about the issue. Thanks

Kudos to the support staff, and specifically Jao. They have given me a fix for my code and this is now working properly.

Thanks again for the excellent support.