Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Past Version Release Dates

diveloper is offline Member

Question Past Version Release Dates

Where can I research and find information on the previous versions and their release dates? I am close to buying a license but..... looks like Version 8.0 released 11/2008? That's a long time ago...
    I have took part in the forums, read knowledge base, online manuals and even viewed the Webinar today. I have even been testing the online and downloaded demo versions. Is developing this software at a snails pace or at a stand still? There has to be something to brag about if the last release is 9 months ago...

DanV is offline Ursus arctos horribilis

We've been feverishly working on a new major release with many architectural changes. 8.0.1.2 was an extremely good build. Development has definitely not been at a standstill. We have been forward extremely aggressively in fact, with a lot of great new things coming down the pipeline.

That's what I like to hear! I look forward to any news on this matter in the near future. Where can I subscribe to any breaking news?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

We have an 'Annoucements' section in this forum, all news and annoucements from AspDotNetStorefront are definitely posted there (e.g. New release, etc). You may subscribe by going to http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...scription&f=14, and choose your preferred notification type.

Subscribed, thank you.

AspDotNetStorefront Multi-Store Beta Released
    NOW WE"RE TALKING! I'm IN!