Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: How to get FirstData working on Server 2008 (x64 and x32)

chazandchaz is offline Member

Default How to get FirstData working on Server 2008 (x64 and x32)

I was able to get FirstData (linkpoint/Yourpay) gateway to work with Server 2008 (x64 and x32 [although the app will only run in 32bit])

The most recent version doesn't use the COM object which doesn't seem to work with Server 2008.
    I was using the current version fine with Server 2003. However, after upgrading to 2008 I had to figure out a way to get it to work.

**OPINION**
    If you haven't chosen a gateway yet and you can get a comparable rate with another gateway, do it. Do not use Firstdata / Linkpoint / Yourpay gateway.

If you are like me and have a no choice or just like a good challenge here are the steps I took to get it working.

By rolling back to the version that uses the COM object you are able to get it working.

Download these 3 files here:http://www.dragonlights.net/DragonLi...=4&t=233&p=233
    LpiCom_6_0.dll
    LinkPointTransaction.dll
    Interop.LPICOM_6_0Lib.dll

First off you need to follow the directions in the manual to get OpenSSL installed and setup your AppConfigs.

You need to place LpiCom_6_0.dll in the C:\windows\sysWOW64 directory.
    Then open the command prompt
    Run: cd c:\windows\syswow64
    Run: regsvr32 lpicom_6_0.dll

Next we need to remove ipssl.dll from the bin directory of your application
    Copy and Overwrite LinkPointTransaction.dll and Interop.Lipcom_6.0Lib.dll into your bin directory

Finally, You need to set your IIS application pool to run 32 bit.
    (how to set 32bit:http://blogs.msdn.com/carloc/archive...tion-pool.aspx)

References:
    http://west-wind.net/Weblog/posts/1317.aspx (read most recent comments)
    http://www.dragonlights.net/DragonLi...=4&t=233&p=233 (Where to find the files)

Enjoy
    Chaz.

jazzloft99 is offline Senior Member

Hi, does this have anything to do with using First Data with storefront? My provider wants me to switch from Auth.net to FirstData and I'm trying to figure out if I should. It would save me a boatload of money but I want to make sure it works with ASPDNSF.

chazandchaz is offline Member

First off First Data works fine with ASPDNSF on server 2003.

You can follow the directions in the manual and it will work.

However, this information is just for server 2008. Somewhere on this forum one of the ASPDNSF guys reported problems of First Data not working on 2008. That is true if you use the directions in the manual. The directions I provided work for server 2008.

I would suggest not using First Data. However, it does work fine once it is setup.

Chaz.

shmed is offline Junior Member

I'm currently looking at using First Data and immediately ran up against the issue of the COM object not working with my 2008 server farm.

First Data does offer some nice capabilities as far as card number retention to reduce PCI overhead and their rates are very reasonable.

Aside from getting this working in 2008, which I'm about to try, what other reasons do you have for not going with First Data? Do you have any suggestions for a better merchant? If I'm going to switch, I'd like to do it now and save myself the headache.

Discovering the lack of 2008 support, it's already been a pita in my book.

shmed

hogann is offline Junior Member

Hi,

I am using YourPay as my store gateway as well, using the latest dlls,

LpiCom_6_0.dll
    LinkPointTransaction.dll

My server is Windows 2003 SP1, my store is running on AspDotNetStorefront ML 6.0.6.3/6.0.6 version and IIS 6.0.

However after updating the new dlls, I have been encountering the following errors below randomly. "ISAPI 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\asp net_isapi.dll' reported itself as unhealthy for the following reason: 'Deadlock detected'." from the system logs. It seems that on my side, requests to the YourPay gateway was sent and no transactions received at the YourPay's side.

Could anyone can advise me on how to troubleshoot the problem, or having similar problems as me?

Thanks a lot

Psalm91 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation deadlock issue

I am using yourpay as well and with the same 6.0 dll that was given by them. On my log files, I encountered the same asp.net deadlock issues and hangs the storefront. I am still looking for an answer. How about you?

BCru3 is offline Junior Member

Default I finally got it working...

I finally got the FirstData payment gateway working on my webserver.

My webserver:
    Windows Server '08 - 32bit - IIS7

Shoot me an email and I can send you the latest DLL files, if anyone needs them...

The DLLs:
    LpiCom_6_0.dll
    LinkPointTransaction.dll

_BrianCruz

navpreet1982 is offline Junior Member

Default dlls required

Hello

would it be possible for you to send me those dlls at navpreet1982@gmail.com. That would be very much appreciated.

Interop.LPICOM_6_0Lib.dll is extremely required

Thanks

Navpreet Singh

Quote Originally Posted by BCru3 View Post
    I finally got the FirstData payment gateway working on my webserver.

My webserver:
    Windows Server '08 - 32bit - IIS7

Shoot me an email and I can send you the latest DLL files, if anyone needs them...

The DLLs:
    LpiCom_6_0.dll
    LinkPointTransaction.dll

_BrianCruz

dimitar.goranov is offline Junior Member

I have posted step by step instructions with all required files at:

http://resources.drundo.com/post/Fir...-2008-x64.aspx

The instructions are specific to Windows Server 2008 64bit, but should apply to 32bit
    Windows 2008 as well.

Thanks to _BrianCruz for providing all files required for LinkPoint API on Windows 2008R2 64bit environment.
    Dimi Goranov
    Drundo Software Inc - Delivering Solutions That Work

Phone: 888-464-2140
    Web: http://www.drundo.com

BrillBusi is offline Junior Member

Default Helpful Article for fixing LinkPoint Gateway Error

Thank you for this article, we were hitting our heads against the wall for many hours.

We upgraded from ASPDNSF 7 ML DNN to ASPDNSF 9.1. We were using the Link Point Gateway and were receiving the on screen error of "ERROR CALLING PAYMENT GATEWAY". Is it turned out LinkPoint (FirstData) was not even receiving our transmissions because they were not being sent.

I found the error in the Event Log:
    Page URL:/checkoutreview.aspx
    Source:LinkPointTransaction
    Message:An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
    Stack Trace:
    at LinkPointTransaction.LPSSL_Wrapper.lp_send(String inXml, String clientCertPath, String host, Int32 port, String outXml, Int32 outLen, String logFile, Int32 logOpts)
    at LinkPointTransaction.LinkPointTxn.send(String sXml)
    at AspDotNetStorefrontGateways.Processors.Linkpoint.P rocessCard(Int32 OrderNumber, Int32 CustomerID, Decimal OrderTotal, Boolean useLiveTransactions, TransactionModeEnum TransactionMode, Address UseBillingAddress, String CardExtraCode, Address UseShippingAddress, String CAVV, String ECI, String XID, String& AVSResult, String& AuthorizationResult, String& AuthorizationCode, String& AuthorizationTransID, String& TransactionCommandOut, String& TransactionResponse)
    at AspDotNetStorefrontGateways.GatewayTransaction.Cal lGateway(String gateway)
    at AspDotNetStorefrontGateways.GatewayTransaction.Pro cess()

As it turns out, to fix the problem we had to:
    1) Change the App Pool to 32 bit
    2) Replace the LinkPointTransaction.dll in the web/bin
    3) Add LPICOM_6_0Lib.dll to the web/bin
    4) Remove ipssl.dll from web/bin
    5) No need to "regsvr32 lpicom_6_0.dll" because it was previously registered with ASPDNSF 7 ML/DNN

...and FINALLY viola.

Oh, yeah, and also after I did #1, but before #2 - #4, the order would submit to the LinkPoint gateway, but not capture the sales in the ASPDNSF DB and we received the misleading error:
    XML Parsing Error: no element found
    Location: https://store.xxxxx.us/checkoutrevie...hod=CREDITCARD
    Line Number 1, Column 1:
    Last edited by BrillBusi; 11-05-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Default Global Gateway Connect 2.0

Hi,

Has anyone updated their FirstData gateway to the new Global Gateway Connect 2.0?

I've seen in the Release Notes, in the 'Types of Payments' section:

"YourPay is now known as First Data Global Gateway. It is planned that this will
    be delivered to the community of users of AspDotNetStorefront in Q4 2011."

Is this only for the 9.2 version, or will there be a way to update our current setup,
    you know, with the dlls that we are using:
    LpiCom_6_0.dll
    LinkPointTransaction.dll

Has anyone tried to get this working with this new 'Shared Secret'?

Windows 2008 Server 64bit, IIS 7, 9.1 w/ no source, blah...
    briancruz.NET | myTableware.com
    2008Server 64bit, IIS7, v9.1 nosource, blah...

Thumbs down

Has anyone even heard of the new Global Gateway Connect 2.0?...

harsha.gus is offline Senior Member

Default Dll links broken

Quote Originally Posted by chazandchaz View Post
    I was able to get FirstData (linkpoint/Yourpay) gateway to work with Server 2008 (x64 and x32 [although the app will only run in 32bit])

The most recent version doesn't use the COM object which doesn't seem to work with Server 2008.
    I was using the current version fine with Server 2003. However, after upgrading to 2008 I had to figure out a way to get it to work.

**OPINION**
    If you haven't chosen a gateway yet and you can get a comparable rate with another gateway, do it. Do not use Firstdata / Linkpoint / Yourpay gateway.

If you are like me and have a no choice or just like a good challenge here are the steps I took to get it working.

By rolling back to the version that uses the COM object you are able to get it working.

Download these 3 files here:http://www.dragonlights.net/DragonLi...=4&t=233&p=233
    LpiCom_6_0.dll
    LinkPointTransaction.dll

First off you need to follow the directions in the manual to get OpenSSL installed and setup your AppConfigs.

You need to place LpiCom_6_0.dll in the C:\windows\sysWOW64 directory.
    Then open the command prompt
    Run: cd c:\windows\syswow64
    Run: regsvr32 lpicom_6_0.dll

Next we need to remove ipssl.dll from the bin directory of your application
    Copy and Overwrite LinkPointTransaction.dll and Interop.Lipcom_6.0Lib.dll into your bin directory

Finally, You need to set your IIS application pool to run 32 bit.
    (how to set 32bit:http://blogs.msdn.com/carloc/archive...tion-pool.aspx)

References:
    http://west-wind.net/Weblog/posts/1317.aspx (read most recent comments)
    http://www.dragonlights.net/DragonLi...=4&t=233&p=233 (Where to find the files)

Enjoy
    Chaz.
    Can any one share those DLLs. Links provided in this tread are dead and I cannot find it anywhere else. I am using ASPDNSF 8.0.1.2 on Windows Server 2008 64 bit and LinkPoint Gateway.
    rbgx
    AspDotNetStorefront ML
    v8.0.1.4

I have them but I'll need your email address...

Exclamation my email address

harsha.gus@gmail.com
    or
    dev@rbgx.net
    rbgx
    AspDotNetStorefront ML
    v8.0.1.4

The files are sent! Good Luck and let me know how it works out for you...

Red face Thank you very much

Thanks a lo. It worked.
    rbgx
    AspDotNetStorefront ML
    v8.0.1.4

jspatt2 is offline Junior Member

Default Looking for Firstdata dlls

Is this something you still have - if so, can you send them to me.

ppatterson@spicesinc.com

Thank you - Penny

GoVedia is offline Member

Default FirstData dll files

The dll files can be downloaded directly from FirstData's website: http://www.firstdata.com/en_us/custo...downloads.html

It is important to note, that FirstData (LinkPoint, YourPay) is currently not supported by AspDotNetStorefront. See here for more information: http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.co...way-setup.aspx

In addition to the dll files, merchants using version 9.3+ of the cart, will also have to make custom code modifications, and may potentially require server side configurations.

For anyone looking for assistance, we have recently upgraded a v7 cart to v9300 (for a client using FirstData), along with the updates for a successful FirstData payment gateway integration. Please feel free to contact me directly, for more information.
    Last edited by GoVedia; 02-12-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    Robert Kanaan
    AspDotNetStorefront Development Partner
    robert@GoVedia.com
    408-758-8845

GoVedia
    http://GoVedia.com
    Approved AspDotNetStorefront Development Partner
    AspDotNetStorefront Recommended Reseller