Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Adding an ASPX page

kdalal is offline Member

Default Adding an ASPX page

I am trying to add a new page that has an aspx and aspx.cs page for the code behind.

When I made those page and added to the website,and then i tried to run the page,for example if i have added a page call test.aspx and test.aspx.cs and then tried to run the t-test.aspx,it did not show the button,textbox and other related things that i have created in aspx,not in html?

Do i have to do anything special,i have already inherited the skinbase class.

Dusty is offline Member

If you've added a page of Test.aspx, it would be under that URL as opposed to t-test.aspx. The prefix of t- tells the application to load a topic of name test.

Dusty
    ASPDotNetStorefront Staff

kaezr is offline Member

I copy/pasted an existing file.. it works..
    see attached test.aspx.txt and test.aspx.cs.txt

del .txt, copy them to your root an call them from yoursite.com/text.aspx
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Running AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.4