Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: New Content Page

hjavaher is offline Member

Default New Content Page

Hi I am looking to create a new content page like the "t-about.aspx" page for some custom information that I am in a need to present to the customer. How would I do that? I have looked for t-about.aspx but I am unable to find it? How is this done?

Thanks,
    Hiva Javaher

MelanieA is offline Junior Member

Please refer to this manual on how to manage your topics.

Thank you for a quick response, However, With this method I can not have any code behind. I need to place a dynamic Gridview so I would need an actual aspx page? I have made the a new aspx page however it does not retain all the styling and just displays the page not the skin arround it.

Thanks,
    Jason

George the Great is offline Senior Member

The class in the codebehind needs to inherit from SkinBase. If you aren't show how, just copy one of the existing pages, rename it, strip out the guts, and start there
    <a href="http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com">Shopping Cart Software</a>

oh ok i see,

Thank you very much
    Jason

sohan is offline Member

Default overstock page

I want to display the overstock items(items over 50) in navigation menu..I am newbie to aspdotnetstorefront but have programming knowledge and has source code.

From where I should start to create this page? Please provide me basic idea. I will appreciate your help.

Thank you

Sohan