Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Open Source or Source-Code Affiliate Software Recommendations

ksuvalk is offline Junior Member

Default Open Source or Source-Code Affiliate Software Recommendations

Looking for recommendations of open source or source-code-available affiliate tracking software in the .net/sql server environment that we can use to integrate with AspDotNetStoreFront.

We need stronger features for things like affiliate sign-up, commission tracking, affiliate reporting so they can see what they are earning, easy selection of banner/graphics/text they can incorporate into their site, etc.

Anyone have experience they can share?

Thx

JBerman is offline Junior Member

We have used http://www.affiliatewiz.com/ in the past and it did a pretty good job for us.

ksuvalk is offline Junior Member

Yes it looks pretty good as I review their site and features. I wish it were c# rather than vb but that's ok.

Did you use the direct linking feature by chance? Looks good for SEO but wondering if it was difficult at all to get that going and get all the P3P stuff set up.

Let me know and thanks for the info

JBerman is offline Junior Member

We did not use that feature. When we were using the software it had not yet been implemented but it does look nice