Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Retreiving Product Problem

sveerapally is offline Junior Member

Default Retreiving Product Problem

Hi,
    I tried to query for a product using WSI. But I keep on getting this error for any product I tried. Please help.

Input:

<AspDotNetStorefrontImport Verbose="true">
    <Transaction>
    <GetProduct ID="4" />
    </Transaction>
    </AspDotNetStorefrontImport>

OutPut(Error):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
    <AspDotNetStorefrontImportResult Version="" DateTime="8/9/2009 2:32:26 PM">
    <Verbose Message="Import Starting" /><Transaction Name="Transaction1"><Verbose Message="Processing GetProduct, ProductID=4, ProductGUID=, ForEntityType=, ForEntityID = 0, ForEntityGUID=, IncludeVariants=False, GetAll=False" /><GetProduct ID="4" GUID=""><Error Message="Exception, Message=There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first." /><Rollback/></Transaction><Error Message="There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first." /><Verbose Message="Import Aborted" /></AspDotNetStorefrontImportResult>

I am not sure why this is happening.

MelanieA is offline Junior Member

Do you have any other Import Tester open when trying to run the said query on your WSI Importer? What version of storefront are you using?

sveerapally is offline Junior Member

I didn't open any other WSI Importer. Updates and other retreivals are working fine. Only when I try to query for product,its throwing exception. I am using Storefornt ML 7.1 version.

Thanks,
    sveerapally

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

We had resolved that in our latest version already, you should consider upgrading as possible.