Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Newbie to WSI Listener question

Garf is offline Senior Member

Default Newbie to WSI Listener question

This will probably be a very simple thing but I seem to be running in circles with it.

I have the WSI working (the IPX is visible)
    I have the Listener up and runing on a website.
    It links to a DB with the EventLog table.

The Event Handler for NewOrder is active and OutCalling to the the full HTTP:// url of the Listener.

But there is nothing going on.

All I get is
    AspDotNetStorefront - WSI Event Listener (Sample)

No Event Data Found

What have I missed?

George the Great is offline Senior Member

You can't browse to this page from the browser yourself and see anything occurring. You can either debug the page in Visual Studio and set a breakpoint so you can see what's being hit when the event fires, or you can do some sort of database log or file write so that you can see what data the event handler is receiving from the event.
    <a href="http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com">Shopping Cart Software</a>

ken211 is offline Junior Member

Garf,

Have you managed to figure out how to sove your issue as i am having the same issue?

nihon is offline Senior Member

Hi Garf..
    Have you managed to solve this problem .. My programmer is having the same problem .. Please help ..
    Kind regards
    Gordon
    Version (Code/DB):
    AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.1.2.0/8.1.2.0