Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Can't login to Admin site

endresultlaura is offline Junior Member

Default Can't login to Admin site

I had changed my password for admin site and then lost it. I attempted to have a new password sent to me, but it's saying I have not made changes in app config so it is not sending a new password. I then went to the storefront and tried to login as a customer. It said it sent a new password but I did not receive it in my mail (I check bulk mail also) Is there a way to change it in the database or some other way I can log in? My website has been up for some time, so the default login has been deleted.

MelanieA is offline Junior Member

Default Manual resetting....

Please refer to this KB Article for more information on how to manually reset your admin password.

Check if this works for you