Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Multiple images mgr: Which table is the image info stored?

rubensp is offline Junior Member

Default Multiple images mgr: Which table is the image info stored?

I've written SQL inserts for products, productvariants, categories, product categories and all is working fine. I now need to add multiple medium images to some products through SQL scripts, however I can't work out which table/column the multiple image information is being stored. Thanks, Paul

MelanieA is offline Junior Member

Default products folder...

If you are using an ImageFilenameOverride, you may check your products table with this field in order to update your database. However, ImageFilenameOverride only supports a single image with the default image of the product

Upon uploading manually on your admin site for the multi-images, the images are stored on your images\products folder under Large, Medium and Icon folders