Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Visual studio 2008 output

snowy is offline Senior Member

Default Visual studio 2008 output

Hi , I really stuck with this !

I am aware this is not a aspdotnetstorefront issue but I am not sure what to do, and I'd like to ask some other more experienced developers more familiar with visual studio 2008 professional for their help

I have the source code and I have been making changes for almost two years and I've had no problem compiling.

Until now

When I compile the site I don't get any errors, but I don't think the changes are taking place within the Bin directory.

Ps. I'm not sure if this has affected the output , but I am now publishing the site
    in a different directory.

I hope someone could help

Regards

Ermes

MelanieA is offline Junior Member

Please try to do this on your Soulution:

1. Remove your existing website which is currently on your solution

2. Add existing website and map it in the location of your current website that you are using.

3. Go to properties and remove all ASPDNSF reference (AspDotNetStorefrontCore, AspDotNotStorefrontContrrols, AspDotNetStorefrontGateways... etc..)

4. After doing so, add reference and select the Project Tab then select all ASPDNSF class library for referece. Reference stated should be Auto Update

Please make sure that everything is listed on your reference to avoid errors then recompile your solution.

Check if this works for you

snowy is offline Senior Member

Thank you! Thank you! very much.

It worked right away.

I guess it's too much asking what could have caused this? even a guess would be helpful as this may help me in future.

Regards